Consisting of 20 barangays, the town of Lagawe is located in the heart of Ifugao
Province. It is bounded on the north by Hingyon and Banaue, on the east by Mayoyao,
on the south by Lamut and on the west by town of Kiangan.
Mountains dominate the topography of the town but a small river valley drained by the Ibulao River
is where the town proper is located.
Lagawe Municipal Hall
Like other towns of Ifugao, Lagawe is an ideal place to grow organic products such as coffee, fruits and vegetables.
Places of Interest
- Ibulao River
- Bintakan Cave
- Najtoban Cave in Barangay Boliwong
- St. Mary Magdalene Church
|Where to Stay in Lagawe, Ifugao?|
St. Mary Magdalene Parish Church
Lagawe Town Proper
Bridge over Ibulao River
Another section of Lagawe downtown. View of the National Road leading to the town of Banaue and on to Mt. Province.
Lagawe Central school
Don Bosco High School
- Ifugao State University - Lagawe Campus
- Ayangan National High School in Barangay Ponghal
- Ayangan National High School - Annex in Barangay Caba
- Lagawe National High School in Barangay Boliwong
- Don Bosco High School
Visit also : Aguinaldo, Alfonso Lista,
Back to top